2. No-Bake Energy Bites
This is a healthy take on the traditional no-bake cookies. So good and good for you! I am always asked for this recipe every time I make them. They are a hit with the kids and the adults, and always go quick! I store them in the freezer because I think they taste best frozen, but not necessary.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine oats, chocolate chips, flaxseed, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; form into balls using your hands.
- Arrange energy bites on a baking sheet and freeze until set, about 1 hour.
To Continue Reading, Just Open The Next Page…