6. Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Whisk milk, eggs, canola oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir egg mixture into oats mixture until well combined; set aside until flavors blend, about 20 minutes.
- Spread oats mixture into prepared square pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 30 minutes.