I’m a big fan of any recipe that only requires a few ingredients and very little preparation. Recipes like this one are very easy to whip up in a few minutes after I walk in the door.
No measuring, no mixing, no waiting… that’s how I like it!
All you need to make these delicious chicken strips are Doritos, Mayo and of course a bag of Doritos! Let’s get started.
- 1 Bag of Doritos
- Chicken breast(s) cut into strips
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Crush the Doritos into small pieces. Pour into a shallow dish.
- Cover the tenders lightly in mayo, then press both sides into the crushed Doritos.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.