- vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 30 frozen medium shrimp – thawed, shelled, and deveined
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot(R)), or to taste
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Combine flour, lemon pepper seasoning, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne together in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a second bowl.
- Dip each shrimp in the egg mixture, then the flour mixture to evenly coat.
- Transfer prepared shrimp to a baking sheet until ready to fry.
- Sprinkle additional flour as needed to fully cover.
- Cook 8 to 10 shrimp at a time in the hot oil until golden brown on the outside and cooked through on the inside, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with paper towels.
- Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Toss shrimp together with hot sauce in a large bowl until each piece is coated.
From: All recipes.
You can save it to your Pinterest related boards to help people see it!