- 4 cups Cooked, Diced Chicken
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- 8 Tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoons Black Pepper
- ¼ cups Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
- 2 packages (8 0z. Size) Crescent Rolls
- 1 jar (12 0z. Size) Heinz Chicken Gravy, Warmed
- Mix cooked chicken, cream cheese, butter, spices, milk and onion in a bowl.
- Unroll crescents and using two crescent rolls at a time (to form a rectangle), fill with stuffing.
- Pinch up the corners (makes 8 packets).
- Bake at 375ºF for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with warmed gravy! Enjoy!