- 1 (2½–3 lb) rack of pork ribs, halved
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
HOW TO MAKE IT
- 1. Season ribs evenly with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder. Rub in on all sides.
- 2. Add honey, soy sauce, and garlic to a large slow cooker.
- 3. Transfer the ribs to slow cooker and turn them over in sauce until coated. Position the ribs so they are standing up, with the meatier side down, and so the meat side is against the walls of the slow cooker, with the bone sides facing in.
- 4. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 7 – 8 hours. Check after the allotted time, you want to make sure the meat is cooked through and tender.
- 5. Remove the ribs and transfer to cutting board.
- 6. Cut between the bones to separate into individual ribs.
- 7. Serve with additional sauce from the slow cooker, as needed.
YOU ARE READING: EASY HONEY GARLIC SLOW COOKER RIBS.
Many thanks to stop by my website. please share this Easy Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Ribs. if you love it.