- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 dill pickle, sliced
- 2 thin slices Vidalia or other sweet onion
- Butter one side of each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place one bread slice butter-side-down into the skillet, and top with the Cheddar cheese, pickle slices, and onion.
- Place the remaining slice of bread butter-side-up onto the sandwich.
- Cook until crispy and golden brown on both sides, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 683 calories; 55.3 g total fat; 151 mg cholesterol; 956 mg sodium.
- 26.2 g carbohydrates; 22.1 g protein.
From: All recipes.
You can save it to your Pinterest related boards to help people see it!