- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup baking mix (such as Bisquick (R))
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Coat the bowl of a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, baking mix, maple syrup, eggs, butter, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
- Transfer to the prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low until an instant-read thermometer reads 160 degrees F ( C), 6 to 7 hours.
- Stir in vanilla extract and serve.
From: All recipes.