Of all the desserts out there, few feel as decadent and indulgent as cheesecake. When that cheesecake features white chocolate and raspberry jam, it’s really something special! That’s what’s coming to us today from You and I Heart DIY, who makes this Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake as a copycat of the Starbucks version. It’s not only delicious, but beautiful too! Give it a look, then be sure to read on for our written (and translated) recipe.
The video below and the original recipe are in German, but we’ve done our best to transcribe and translate it for you here!
– 7 ounces (200 grams) graham crackers
– 2 teaspoons sugar in the raw (cane sugar)
– 1/3 cup (80 grams) butter
– 3 tablespoons (30 grams) almond powder (or meal) Cheesecake
– 7 ounces (200 grams) white chocolate, melted
– 4 eggs
– 2 pounds or 32.4 ounces (900 grams) cream cheese
– 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon (125 grams) sugar
To Find Out All The Delicious Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow, Please Head On Over To The Next Page.