- 2 pkg cream cheese, softened, 8 oz
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 4 green onions, chopped (can also use chives)
- 1/3 c black olives, chopped (I use little can)
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas (can use wheat, spinach, or tomato tortillas)
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 c green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c red bell pepper, chopped
1. Beat cream cheese and dressing mix together, can use fork to mix.
2. Add green onions and other veggies.
3. Mix together.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on flour tortillas.
5. Roll up tortillas.
6. Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and chill tortillas for about 3 hours to set.
7. Cut tortillas diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces.
8. Display on platter. Can serve with salsa as a dip.
From: just a pinch/Easy Life